This is the recipe for the softest sandwich bread you’ll ever eat. The recipe is easy and the bread is prepared so quickly and becomes so soft that you will always like them.
- 240ml (one glass) of warm milk
- 1 medium spoonful of sugar
- 1 egg
- 7g (1.5 teaspoons) bread yeast
- 440g (3 and a half cups) of flour
- Half a medium spoon of salt
- 30g (2 medium spoons) soft butter
Mix warm milk with sugar, egg, and salt. Sprinkle with bread yeast and beat well to mix. Add the sifted flour to the composition and mix until a soft dough is formed.
Pour the softened butter into the dough and form a ball with it. Let it rest for about 1 hour to rise. Then cut the dough into 10 pieces and make a sandwich shape with each piece (as if for a muffin). Let the sandwiches rest for about 30 minutes to puff up.
Brush the sandwiches with beaten egg and bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes. Bon appetit! /Pergatit